Monday, September 24, 2007

Shadows of 1 September

The 1st day of this month.. OMG!! My blog died *-* !!! …..I know that…. -__-‘
Today, I went to skul early ind morning cuz I dun wan to b late again ^^v ahahaha.. the first subject was civil.. I finished the test smoothly.. XD yueaahh~!! After dat we went to the library..then back to class to begin the Biology exams about Human Metabolism.. I’ve done it, but im not sure ill get 100 points T__T’ shit! Anw, after dat I went to Visi (bookshop) to buy a present 4 my best friend with Grace..

Then we went to Spygame Cybercafe to play DoMO.. I played the game, but Grace juz chatting, n opening her friendster and mail.. I’ve seldom open my friendster.. getting bored with dat rait now.. haha.. play for 4 hours then we went to my home.. make sum instant noodle n eat it together.. haha =p we’re starving ~_~’
In DoMo I chose to be Shura.. she’s cool, hav different eyes, n I named her “Shui” muwahahahahaha!!! Playing n chose the job as a “Yin-Yang Master” hohohoho!!
Anw, Jbear, Yilun, n KW oso.. how ya all doin’?? gomenasai for the dead of the blog…
Err, bout my study? I’m studying hard right now.. I’m hunting d scholarship!! To UnPad.. I wanna b a Doctor.. but if I didn’t get the scholarship, ill go to UnPar.. take Architecture one.. haah~!! God, help me plizz T__T I truly2 wanna go UnPad, n I’m searching a scholarship to NanYang University too…
Karate?? Haah~ I reli2 want to practice that, but I dun hav much time, my karate lessons time has been changing to Mathematic, Chemistry, Physic lesson!!! x_____x; {-KO-}

And next October the lesson will be doubled…. Sooo busssyy!! But I dunno why even its so tiring, but im reli on it.. im happy n feel so energetic to finish this last grade.. =))))

No comments: