Monday, September 24, 2007

Shadows of 23 September 2007

Went to church @ the morning.. then hav a lunch, then went to my grandma’s hse.. at first I wan to play domo, but its not fun to play juz alone.. so I decide to stay @ home -__-‘ then I went to pagarsih to take my shoes n clothes.. @ 4 pm I went to my friend’s birthday party (Virgitha) at Pizza Hut.. then I met C-tine, Chika, Oti n Onde-Mande-Tuesdae-Wednesdae.. eat sum pizza n hav fun!!
Yeaa.. after dat went to Carrefour with C-tine n Onde.. joking arnd.. n I think we’re juz like a crazy team in a big mall.. I mean weird.. cuz he’s always joking n I wif c-tine laughed a lot.. ppl do stare @ us..LOL x__x’ I dun care.. as long as we’re happy XDXDXDXD then go home n started to write this blog.. OMG!! Tomorrow i hav mathematic exam (matrix transformation) anjrit! gondrong lage gw.. hikx2… and Indonesian mid semester test oso!!! *-* gotta study this time.. cuz i heard that the MID semester exams points are equal with 2 normal exams points!!! Ganbatte Shui~!!

No comments: