Monday, September 24, 2007

Shadows of 21 September 2007

Went early to school cuz I haven’t made the mathematic homework (p$ : the math teacher is a gangsta!!) cuz of dat, I dun want to be punished by him -__-‘ .. arrived @ skul then starting to do the work ^^v haha
First subject was body-exercise, n finally today is D’day! The volley test!!! Yaay~!! I’ve practicing it 2 hours, so im readyyyyyy!!!!!!! BUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! When the test…………………………………………… T_____________________________T I missed 3 balls from 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable man!! NOOO WAAAYYYY!!! HAIHAIHAIHAIHAIIIIII!! X_X just get 60 points.. I wan more… hikz… ive tried 4 a long time =__= thus, I asked the teacher to gimme a remedial test in the next week.. Chaayooo!!!!
Second subject was Indonesian language.. but the teacher wasn’t @ skul, so she juzt gave a task to do.. yeah.. so I can finish my math homework >_< v
The third, fourth, n fifth subject were MATHEMATIC!! Gondrong gw *-* tp lumayan la.. refreshing ^^ oh ya!! Today si ko budi tumben ga ngejek2 gw.. muwahahahaha!!! Bodo ah..
Cuz i’ve realized that maybe he’s not the one whom ill take care about, the one that I loved, the one that I’ll give my all, receive all his ,,,, and love him whatever he is doing and done..
And finally I can’t take longer this feeling. I’m give up to destiny and fate.. thuz I know that love can’t let me hav the one i love.. so, I’ll try juzt to love the one I have..

I know its hard to forget him, but must I take this life juz 4 love some1 who doesn’t love me??
He’ll always be in my deepest memory…

and the shadows will follow on…

No comments: