Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shadows of 19 June 2007

Hoaaahmm, nyam2.. woke up @ 10 am ^^ den took a bath.. hunting food in d refrigerator, but nothing inside.. but! I found lots of strawberry in d freezer, so I grab ‘em up!! Hmm,, luv u StRaWbErRy!! So delicious n fresh!! My favorite!!
Open my mail to see my friend’s questions.. his Physic homework, and WaAaW!!! So hard man!! Cant do it, thus in d evening I called my friend Chris, but he said dat his computer was being used by his bro… then I called Christine, but she cant on9 now, same wif Chris..So, I called my teacher Yulius to do that, unexpectedly he’s sleeping..it’s 7.30 pm!!!! Wat is he doin’ ? sleeping @ dat time *-*.. Finally I asked my math teacher Ko Budi, but he didn’t answer me, in d end I give up!! but suddenly some1 called me.. I thought he’s Ko Ius, cuz d voice reli similar then he said dat he is Ko Budi..ooohh -_- I guess who.. haha ^^v then told him all d story, he said dat he’ll help me, but he cant English, so I must translate d question 1st… then I called him again… but he said dat he’s eating wif his friend and asked to call again in d next 1 hour… den I wait……………………………………………………………….. its 9.45 pm, decided to called him again, but he said dat he cant help me that time, thus he told me to called Ko Ius… finally I called Ko IuS.. he juz like a bat.. sleeping in d afternoon, hunting food in d night, asked him the question, and he answered one.. the other one he couldn’t answer it -_- but it’s OK!! I’m vErY222222 ReaLLy222222 AppreCiatE his HelP..thanks a lot mamen!!!
Such a tiring day.. tomorrow ill send Steven d answer… oh ya, if u wan to know d questions, here they r….

1. The mass of Mars is 6.37 x 10^23 Kg and its average
distance from the sun is 2.28 x 10^11 metres. (The
radius of mars is 3.43 X 10^6 metres).

a) calculate the smallest possible distance between
Mars and the Earth.

A spacecraft is travelling directly from Earth towards
Mars when two planets are at minimum distance

b) how far is the spacecraft from MArs when it
experiences gravitational force from two planets?
" F=Gm1m2/r^2 and g=GM/R^2


2. To a cyclist X travelling at 8 km/h due east the
wind appears to blow from the south. Another cyclist Y
travels at 16 km/h N30degreeW relative to X. The
direction of wind as experienced by Y is from west.
Calculate the speed and direction of the wind.
-d one my teacher’s had done-

No comments: