Friday, June 15, 2007

Shadows of 31 May 2007

Woohoo.. finally im 17!!! Yea.. can make SIM, KTP, can blood transfusion (eh? Dunno d words *-*) can watch 17+ movies!! Kidding!!! Hahahahaha!! Can make my own passport n visa, so can went to Singapore.. Hehehehe…
THANKS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WHO REMEMBERED WHEN MY BIRTHDAY IS!! THANKS FOR ALL UR WISHES AND PRESENT!!! THANKS A LOT FELLAS!!!
Sori dat day cant reply all d testimonials.. busy wif d party and exams..
But, I’m reli2 happy today!! Something funny happen.. my friend “C****” had given invitation to “I**” and told him to go with a.k.a “himitsu”.. yahh, he’s my beloved one which name cant be written here.. xory.. I was so confuse when C**** said dat he had invited I dunno wat to do.. its happy, but confused instead. I can get fainted!!!!!! Waah..!! the last story was reli fun, but he didn’t come, but still it reli fun here in my party.. Hahahahaha.. hikz2.. then I knoe dat I** didn’t tell T’A coz he couldn’t come, so he didn’t ask T’A to go wif him.. that’s 90% possibility true.. yea..

No comments: