Friday, June 15, 2007

Shadows of 6 June 2007

Well, today went to skul as usual, but there’re 2 final exams today.. Not too hard.. easy…. Hahahahaha!! Okay and the day goes on.. the 1st exam took time till 08.30 then break..
When break (it’s 1 hour long)

I went wif my friends to canteen.. when we were walking on the corridor my friend c Acoy (Ivan ^^v) hit me wif book, I chase over him and he run to boy’s bathroom.. I hid behind the mirror wall, and wait 4 him.. I’ve rolled my math book and in an attacking position..
Then someone’s coming out.. I almost hit him, but then I realized that he’s my teacher.. Pa Budi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks God I didn’t hit him n_n’ hahahaha…he stared @ me in confuse face.. forgive me sir!!

Then the 2nd test begun.. after that went home..sleeping…zZzZzZzZzZ -_-

No comments: