Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Shadows of 21 May 2007

Yup, woke up in the morning cuz my sis gimme a punch.. suckz! She’d broken my dream!! lol I dreamed = I was walking along a deep night, in a complex ^^ haha then I saw a shooting star, then I make 3 wishes.. first is to be a cardiac surgeon, second to be a missionary, the last one is…. “Reli SecRet” it’s embarrassing if I write it here XD hohohoho..
Then went to skul, there’s a ceremony, n I juz realized dat I dun wear my skul belt T_T thus I went to the office and bought one..
I didn’t bring my math and language lab books too.. it’s because yesterday when I was in the way to home, my cousin called that her wife got collapsed and must be brought to the hospital immediately.. then when we arrived to her hse, her neighborhoods is there, trying to help her.. then we took her to the St. Borromeus Hospital.. I reli nervous at that time..dunno wat to do, all I can do is just praying for her.. finally we arrived to the hospital and send her immediately to the emergency division.. The doctor didn’t react fast.. we must wait and fill the registration form first.. they’re reli sucks! They know that someone is waiting for their help, but they consider money as the most important thing.. I’ve never come to emergency room till now, it’s my 1st time.. I thought the doctor there will help as fast as possible, but yahh, it’s all about money.. When they know u got the money, they’ll welcome u… I promise if I’m going to be a doctor I won’t be like her!!
I stayed in the hospital till 11 am, thanks Jesus she’s awake.. she forgot all the things that had happened.. ^^ but didn’t got amnesia for sure..haha XD
Back to home at 11.30 pm then watched several films till dawn, then SLeEping.. in the morning my eyes won’t open.. I took a bath with my eyes closed ^^ haha.. so sleepy ~_~

No comments: